Autumn-Inspired Bloody Mary Recipe
With autumn in full swing; leaves turning yellow and red, the sun going down faster and the crispy air sweeping over us, brunch just happens to be in season.
Spice your brunch up by combining Bloody Mary with scrambled eggs and freshly baked focaccia!
The ingredients of this well-known drink are black and chilli peppers, horseradish, lemon, tomato and vinegar. And some vodka of course! A signature celery stick is added as a final touch, once the mix has been poured into the drinking glasses.
Find our free bloody mary recipe below!
Bloody Mary Ingredients (Makes 1 drink)
- 90ml tomato juice
- 30ml vodka
- 15ml lemon juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Hot pepper sauce (red or green) to taste
- 1 pinch of salt
- Ground pepper
- 1 celery stalk for garnish
- Mix the tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice and Worchestershire sauce in a blender
- Taste with salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce
- Pour into a polycarbonate highball glass filled with ice cubes. Garnish with a celery stick.
Tip: To save some time you can serve Belvedere Bloody Mary Vodka which you only have to add tomato juice to.