Peach Bellini, With a Twist!
Engagement parties are best held outdoors; in a flower embedded garden, by a serene swimming pool or even in lush surrounds of a beautiful park. Avoid potential hazards at this important event and serve your guests edgy Peach Bellinis in stylish polycarbonate champagne glasses. They will be a guaranteed hit!
Peach Bellini Ingredients:
- 1 yellow or white peach
- 200 ml tinned peach slices (use tinned peaches as they are soft and sweet)
- Angostura bitters or Raspberry juice
- Prosecco or Sparkling wine
- Make a peach puree by mixing tinned peach slices and juice in a mixer.
- Divide the mix between 6 polycarbonate champagne flutes (let it come 1/3 way up the glasses).
- Add a couple of drops of Angostura bitters.
- Top up the polycarbonate champagne glasses with Prosecco.
- Garnish the brim of the champagne glasses with the thinly sliced yellow peach. Serve immediately!
Add a few drips of raspberry juice to give it a pink shimmer or let it stay in a golden warm color.