With the AFL grand final less than 24 hours away, and the NRL counterpart not far behind, we’ve put together a list of our favourite barbecue recipes. Don’t limit these to the most important day of the year, however; these can be enjoyed all summer long!
For the Meat Lovers:
1. Teriyaki Chicken Skewers – Chicken and marinade – what could be easier?
2. Aussie Burgers with The Lot – What’s better than a big, juicy burger? A burger with beetroot and pineapple!
3. Zucchini fritters with tomato mint salad – These delicious fritters only take 2 minutes to cook – and the results will have you coming back for seconds!
4. Barbecued corn with tomato and almond salad – Corn on the cob, barbecue style!
For Both Camps to Enjoy:
5. Homemade barbecue sauce – This easy-to-make sauce can be used on a variety of different meats and recipes. Try it for yourself!
What’s your favourite barbecue recipes? Share them in the comments below!